Pay attention to the following matters during the test of constant temperature and humidity testing machine:
1、 Precautions before test:
1. Check the tested parts. The standard constant temperature and humidity testing machine is non explosion proof equipment, and cannot test flammable and explosive articles.
2. Check the placement position of the test piece to ensure that the size of the test piece from the box wall is greater than 10cm, the ratio of the three-dimensional volume to the volume of the working room is greater than 1/3, and the ratio of the sectional area is greater than 1/2.
3. Power on for a short time, set the temperature at 35 ℃ and the humidity at 5% RH, and conduct a trial run for about 15min. Check whether the gauze tank and humidifier have normal water supply. This step is an important step when the new equipment is operated for the first time or the test box that has not been operated for a long time is operated again. If the water supply is normal, the equipment can be put into operation at any time.
2、 Precautions during test operation:
1. Operate in strict accordance with the startup sequence.
2. The door of the constant temperature and humidity testing machine shall not be opened during the test to avoid affecting the test results and the accuracy of temperature and humidity control. In addition, the evaporator may freeze under low temperature and cannot continue to work.
3. Do not modify the instrument parameters frequently.
4. Do not open the electric control cabinet to avoid electric shock.
5. The lighting lamps shall be closed at other times except when necessary.
6. The installation position of wet bulb gauze must be correct to measure the accurate relative humidity.
7. During the operation of the constant temperature and humidity testing machine, the refrigeration unit shall not be closed within 15 minutes before being started.
3、 Precautions after the test:
1. Shut down the equipment in strict accordance with the operation manual, and do not directly operate the emergency shutdown.
2. After the high and low temperature test, the constant temperature and humidity tester shall take protective measures before opening the box door to take the test piece to avoid scalding or frostbite.
3. After the low temperature test or damp heat test, it shall be dried and the working room shall be wiped with a dry cloth to ensure that the working room is clean.
4. Carry out regular maintenance in strict accordance with the maintenance manual of the constant temperature and humidity testing machine.