1、 What are the structures of digital display push-pull tester
The digital display push-pull tester is applicable to the push-pull load test of welding wire, semiconductor, wire harness, spring, electronics, film, hardware, gold wire, electrical appliances, textiles, locks, fishing gear and other samples. The whole machine is mainly composed of measurement system, drive system, control system, computer and other structures.
2、 What are the common faults of digital display push-pull tester
1. After the tester is installed, the pointer rotates unevenly
The reasons for the above problems are:
(1) During the disassembly and transportation of the testing machine, the upper blade of the dynamometer comes out of the cutterbed
(2) Add new engine oil to keep air in the pipeline of the testing machine.
(1) Restore the blade on the dynamometer to the cutterbed;
(2) Start the oil pump, close the oil return valve, open the oil delivery valve, make the piston of the testing machine rise a certain height, and then open the oil return valve, so that the oil flows from the oil pump cylinder to the oil tank through the oil return valve. Through such multiple cycles, the air in the pipeline of the testing machine can be exhausted.
2. The pendulum returns too fast
According to the scale on the buffer knob of the testing machine, set the buffer positions of different pendulums, but the pendulums still return too fast. The main reason is that the steel balls of the oil outlet of the buffer valve and the valve seat are worn after a long time of operation, and the gap is too large or there is dirt.
Clean after removal, and draw different buffer scales of three new pendulums on the buffer knob after readjustment.
3. Unloading occurs during loading or shutdown occurs when the maximum load is not reached
The reasons for this are
(1) The oil return valve is not closed tightly or the oil pipe joint leaks oil and the oil pump belt is too loose
(2) The limit switch on the dynamometer is inappropriate
(1) Close the oil return valve, tighten the oil pipe joint where there is oil leakage or replace the gasket, adjust or replace the belt
(2) Adjust the position of the limit switch on the dynamometer to make it close after reaching the maximum load.