Energy-Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer is realized by analyzing the characteristic X-ray wavelength and intensity of the elements emitted by the sample. The elements contained in the sample are determined according to the different characteristic X-ray wavelength of different elements. The content of elements in the sample can be determined by comparing the intensity of the spectral lines of different elements. EDX is usually used in conjunction with an electron microscope, which allows the microcomponent analysis of the sample.
The energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometer makes use of the characteristics of fluorescence X-rays with different energies to detect fluorescence X-rays from the sample in turn and obtain a series of pulses whose amplitude is proportional to the photon energy, which are amplified by the amplifier and then sent to the multi-channel pulse analyzer. The pulse number is counted according to the pulse amplitude. The pulse amplitude can be scaled by the energy of X photon, so as to obtain the distribution curve of the count rate changing with the photon energy, that is, the X-ray energy spectrum.
Energy-Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
1. Product Specifications Model: QT-606
2. Product name: Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometer
3. Principle of analysis Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analysis17. Power supply AC220+5%,50 ~ 60Hz
4. Operating temperature: 18-22℃
5. Relative humidity: 40%-60%
6. Power source: AC 220 V± 10%, 50/60 Hz
7. Weight: 50Kg
8. Overall size: 650(W)×450(D)×450(H)mm
9. Sample cavity size: 350(W)×300(D)×150(H)mm, large sample cover can be open cover open test.
10. Memory: 4G
11. Display device: 19 "SVGA(LCD)
12. Hard disk: 1TB
13. CPU: Intel i3
14. Printer: HP color inkjet printer
Product feature and application of the Energy-Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
1.Using the original US electric cooling high-performance Si-PIN detector, high resolution, wide detection range, covering RoHS, halogen, coating, alloy (including precious metals) and a variety of conventional material analysis of the basic requirements.
2. Equipped with the most advanced DPP digital multi-channel signal integrated processor, it has better performance than the ordinary analog multi-channel signal processor, especially in the high count rate has better resolution (such as Hg and Cl, etc.), the data transmission speed of up to 80MHz makes the analysis time shorter, the measurement repeatability and long-term stability better.
3. Built-in HD camera system, clearly observe the sample, accurately locate the sample test area.
4. Supporting the latest FP measurement software, integration of a variety of spectral processing algorithms and matrix correction algorithms, effectively reduce the instrument measurement of various interference spectrum peaks, so that low content and trace elements detection results
Energy-Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer details