Digital Micro Vickers Hardness Tester adopts the touch screen display, the operation interface adopts the menu structure, you can choose the hardness scale HV or HK on the operation panel, the test hardness value, automatic calculation, automatic display; Various hardness values can be converted to each other; Light source brightness can be stepless adjustment; Can match the built-in camera, the image is clearer.
Vickers hardness test is mainly used in material research and scientific tests. Small load Vickers hardness test is mainly used to test the hardness of small precision parts, the hardness of surface hardened layer and the depth of effective hardened layer, the surface hardness of coating, the hardness of thin sheet material and fine wire, the hardness near the blade, the hardness of dental materials and so on. Because the test force is small, the indentation is small, the appearance and performance of the sample can not be affected. Micro-vickers hardness test is mainly used in metallography and metallogy, for the determination of the hardness of each component phase in metal structure, for the study of refractory compounds brittleness. The micro-Vickers hardness test is also used to test very small or very thin parts, parts as thin as 3μm.
Digital Micro Vickers Hardness Tester
1. Model number THV-1MDTe
2. Test force 10gf (0.098N), 25gf (0.245N), 50gf (0.49N), 100gf (0.98N), 200gf (1.96N), 300gf (2.94N), 500gf(4.9N), 1Kgf (9.8N)
3. Comply with standard GB/T4340, ASTM E92
4. The measurement resolution is 0.01µm
5. Convert the ruler Rockwell and Brinell
6. Hardness test range 8~2900HV
7. Test force application method automatic (loading, retaining, unloading)
8. Test microscope magnification 100X(observation), 400X (test)
9. Test force load retention time 1-99s
10. The maximum allowable height of the specimen is 100mm
11. The distance between indenter and machine wall is 130mm
12. X-Y test bench size: 100*100mm Maximum movement: 25*25mm
13. Size 540*260*650mm
14. It weighs about 50Kg
15. Power supply AC220V+5%, 50-60Hz
Product feature and application of the Digital Micro Vickers Hardness Tester
It is widely used to measure the hardness of small, thin specimen, surface permeable coating and other specimens, and to measure the hardness of glass, ceramic, agate, artificial gemstone and other brittle and hard materials. It is an ideal hardness testing instrument for scientific research institutions, factories and quality supervision departments to carry out material research and testing. Application: Heat treatment, carbonization, hardening layer, surface coating, steel, non-ferrous metal and small and thin parts, etc. It can measure the hardness of brittle and hard materials such as glass, ceramic, agate and artificial gemstone.
Digital Micro Vickers Hardness Tester details