Electronic Universal Material Lab Testing Equipment is mainly aimed at auto parts, wire, fasteners, alloy materials, aluminum profiles, composite materials and other finished products and semi-finished products to do tensile, shear, compression, stripping and other experiments. Adding different test fixture can test the tensile strength, yield strength, elongation at break, elastic modulus, load assurance, multi-step cycle tensile pressure and other related data, the software is user-friendly and easy to operate, the machine has high accuracy, good stability, long service life. It is your ideal laboratory equipment.
In the testing process of Electronic Universal Tensile Testing Machine, the digital force, displacement, speed three closed-loop control, using Taiwan AC servo motor and servo control drive system, with precision reducer and Taiwan precision ball screw transmission, in order to achieve the best transmission efficiency and noise ratio.
Electronic Universal Material Lab Testing Equipment
1. The maximum test force: 100kN;
2. The testing machine accuracy level: 0.5;
3. The test force measurement range: 2%-100% FS;
4. The relative error of the test force value: within ±0.5% of the value;
5. The test force resolution: the maximum test force of 1/±300000 (the whole resolution is unchanged);
6. Relative error of displacement indication value: within ±0.5% of indication value;
7. Displacement resolution: 0.0005mm;
8. Force control rate adjustment range: 0.1-5%FS/S;
9. The relative error of force control rate: set value within ±1%;
10. Beam speed adjustment range: 10-300mm /min;
11. Beam speed relative error: set value within 0.5%;
12. Constant force, constant deformation, constant displacement control range: 0.5%--100%FS;
13. Constant force, constant deformation, constant displacement control accuracy: set value <10%FS, set value within ±0.5%; When the set value is ≥10%FS, it is within ±0.1% of the set value.
14. Maximum stretching stroke: 1100mm;
15. Effective stretching space: 650mm;
16. Effective test width: 420*420mm;
17. The host appearance size (length × width × height) : 950*600*2050mm;
18. Power supply: single-phase 220V 50Hz 2.6kW;
19. The host weight: about 650kg.
Product feature and application of the Electronic Universal Material Lab Testing Equipment
This machine is mainly used to test the physical properties of metal and non-metal material products, such as tensile, compression resistance, stripping, tearing, bending resistance, three-point bending resistance, shear resistance and so on. At the same time, according to GB, ISO, JIS, ASTM, DIN and a variety of standards provided by users for testing and data processing. Widely used in auto parts, fasteners, aerospace, wire and cable, rubber, plastic, paper packaging and other industries of material inspection and analysis. It is the testing equipment required by scientific research institutes, colleges and universities, industrial enterprises, technical supervision and commodity inspection arbitration.
Electronic Universal Material Lab Testing Equipment details