Qiantong® Double-Disc Metallographic Grinding and Polishing Machine is a special equipment for polishing and grinding metallographic samples. It is composed of main engine and auxiliary parts, the main engine includes motor (reducer), spindle, grinding head and grinding wheel and other main components; The auxiliary parts include the base, the feed hopper and the discharge groove. The most important feature of the equipment is that it can easily replace various grinding wheels of different sizes, so as to meet different processing requirements.
1. Put the metallographic sample to be polished or ground into the hopper, and control the speed of the grinding head by adjusting the feeding amount;
2. When rotating the spindle, the sample is thrown into the air due to the relative motion between the high-speed rotating spindle and the centrifugal force;
3. Under the action of centrifugal force, the thrown sample is bounced back to the work surface to continue to be rubbed and obtain a certain roughness value.
Double-Disc Metallographic Grinding and Polishing Machine
1. Working disc diameter: φ230mm (optional: φ203mm)
2. Speed of grinding wheel (r/min) V1=300, V2=500, V3=600, V4=800 (each gear can be set in the range of 100-1000)
3. Rotation direction counterclockwise/clockwise, one key switch
4. Motor power is 0.75kw
5. Power supply voltage: AC220V frequency: 50HZ
6. The overall size is 670×710×340mm
7. Weight 46kg
Product feature and application of the Double-Disc Metallographic Grinding and Polishing Machine
1. One machine is used to complete the process of grinding and polishing of metallographic samples.
2. One gear with two speeds, the speed of the left and right discs is different, and the grinding and polishing can be carried out at the same time. The sample preparation can be completed without switching the rotation speed.
3. Rotary pipe cooling can rotate the direction, adjust the water flow size.
4. Equipment operation noise is low, smooth grinding disc.
Digital Micro Vickers Hardness Tester details