Qiantong® Vicat Softening Point Temperature Testing Machine made in China is easy to operate, precise control, is a highly intelligent test instrument, widely used in colleges and universities, scientific research institutions and product quality supervision and inspection units. Using Chinese liquid crystal display, the test results are intuitive and clear. Adopt single chip microcomputer control, PID phase modulation output, with the upper limit temperature setting, the test temperature reaches the upper limit temperature automatically stop heating.
This Qiantong® high quality and cheap Vicat Softening Point Temperature Testing Machine is a testing instrument for non-metallic materials designed and manufactured according to the latest international and national standards. It is mainly used for the determination of thermal deformation temperature and Veka softening point temperature of non-metallic materials such as plastics, hard rubber, nylon, electrical insulation materials, long fiber reinforced composite materials and high strength thermosetting laminates.
Product Parameter of the Vicat Softening Point Temperature Testing Machine
1. Temperature control range room temperature ~ 300℃
2.The heating rate is 120℃/h and 50℃/h
3.Maximum temperature error ±0.5℃
4.1 temperature measuring point
5. Sample station 3 stations
6. Deformation measuring tool digital micrometer
7. The deformation measurement range is 0 ~ 1.1mm
8. Sample supporting span 64mm, 100mm (American standard adjustable size)
9. The maximum deformation measurement error is 0.01mm
10. Heating medium methyl silicone oil; Flash point above 300℃, below 200 ciss (customer's own)
11.Cooling method: above 150℃ natural cooling, below 150℃ water cooling or natural cooling;
12. Instrument size : 810mm×470mm×780mm
13. The required space is 0.5m front and back and 1.5m left and right
14. Power supply 2500VA 220V 50HZ
Product feature and application of vicat Softening Point Temperature Testing Machine
Easy to operate, precise control, is a very intelligent test instrument, mainly used for plastic, hard rubber, nylon, electrical insulation materials, long fiber reinforced composite materials, high strength thermosetting laminates and other non-metallic materials such as thermal deformation temperature and the determination of vicat softening point temperature.
Test Nonmetallic Material Toughness Impact Tester details