Mask Raw Material PP Melt Blown Testing Tester is used for testing of high melting-point engineering plastic such as PE, PASU, fluoroplastic and nylon. As well as testing of low melting-point material such as PS, PP ABS resin, POM. It is commonly adapted by college institution, research center, quality inspection organizations, plastic manufacturer and petrol chemical industries.
The Mask Raw Material PP Melt Blown Testing Tester is not only suitable for high melting temperature of polyethylene, polysulfone, fluorine plastics, nylon and other engineering plastics, but also suitable for polyethylene, polystyrene, polypropylene ABS resin, polyformaldehyde resin and other plastics melting temperature is low. It is especially suitable for colleges and universities, scientific research institutions, quality inspection institutions, plastic production enterprises, plastic products and petrochemical industry.
Mask Raw Material PP Melt Blown Testing Tester
1. Temperature control range: 120-400℃, fast warming speed, minimal overshoot
2. Temperature display value error: ≤±0.2℃, high precision of constant temperature
3. Temperature fluctuation: ±0.5℃
4. Short recovery time: ≤4min, after packing can quickly restore the constant temperature state
5. The machine touch screen control, intuitive and clear; Simple and convenient
6. Equipped with a printer, can directly print the test results.
7. Measurement method: Quality method (MFR)
8. Instrument size: length 510mm× width 360mm× height 570mm
9. Power supply: single-phase 220V 50Hz 400W
10. Weight: 40 KG
Product feature and application of the Mask Raw Material PP Melt Blown Testing Tester
The measured results of Mask Raw Material PP Melt Blown Testing Tester can be automatically converted into each other, with the function of melt density test, one machine with multiple functions, timing, cutting, result printing automation. The control software can realize the function of parameter setting, constant temperature control, cutting material, measurement and calibration, timing and MFR result display, melt density calculation, test data query and printing at the end of the test.
Mask Raw Material PP Melt Blown Testing Tester details