The China Qiantong® High Performance Inverted Metallurgical Microscope adopts a long distance optical system, and is equipped with a long working distance flat field flat field achromatic objective that is common in light and dark fields. The multi-optical system design can support both binocular tube observation and digital camera device observation. Inverted metallographic microscope can be widely used in the study of the microstructure of metals. It can be observed and photographed under bright field, dark field, polarized light and differential interference. After equipped with software, it can also be synchronously measured and analyzed. It can be used for metallographic test and research on metallographic test of metal science and heat treatment, metal physics, steelmaking and casting process in research units, metallurgy, machinery manufacturing factories and higher industrial institutions.
China Qiantong® High Performance Inverted Metallurgical Microscope is a kind of metallographic microscope, usually divided into inverted polarized metallographic microscope, inverted phase phase microscope, inverted differential metallographic microscope, inverted dark field metallographic microscope and so on. The reason why metallographic microscope is called inverted metallographic microscope is mainly determined by the position relationship between the workbench and the objective lens. Usually the objective under the table metallographic microscope can be called inverted metallographic microscope, similar to inverted biological microscope, inverted fluorescence microscope and so on.
High Performance Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
1. Total magnification: 50-500 times;
2. Optical system: Infinite distance chromatic correction optical system (CSIS), better image quality, higher resolution, more comfortable observation;
3. Objective lens: unlimited distance, ultra-long working distance professional metallographic objective lens;
The 50x and 100x objective lenses are semi-achromatic, and the image clarity is greatly improved.
4. Eyepiece: High eye point, super wide field of view and flat field eyepiece, PL10x/22mm, provides a wider and flat observation space and can be equipped with all kinds of micro ruler for measurement;
5. Observation canister: hinged three eyes, the degree of view can be adjusted, 45° tilt, photography, observation image collection and save, configure computer and professional software to realize image analysis;
6. Focusing mechanism: low hand coarse fine-tuning coaxial focusing mechanism, with coarse tightening adjustment device, coarse adjustment stroke of 38mm per turn, fine-tuning accuracy of 0.002mm;
7. Lighting system: reflective Kola illuminator with variable stop and center adjustable field of view stop, adaptive 90V-240V wide voltage, 12V50W imported halogen lamp, effectively protect and extend the service life of halogen bulb;
8. Loading platform: coaxial low hand position adjusting mobile ruler and loading platform extension plate can be installed to expand the application space and meet different needs of customers.
Product feature and application of the High Performance Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
1. Equipped with long working distance flat field achromatic objective lens and wide-angle eyepiece, the field of view is large and clear;
2. The coarse fretting coaxial focusing mechanism is adopted, the coarse moving tightness is adjustable, with limit locking device;
3. Double-layer mechanical mobile loading platform, equipped with different light calibers loading platform and tablet clamp;
4. Rotating shaft triocular tube, can freely switch between normal observation and polarized observation;
5. The lens is under the work, so there is no need to consider the flatness of the object when observing with the microscope.
6. The equipment is empty above the inverted table, without considering the height or size of the observed pattern.
High Performance Inverted Metallurgical Microscope details