Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester Touch Screen is a mechanical and electrical hardness testing instrument. The machine has a novel appearance and adopts microcomputer control. The hardness value is directly displayed by digital. Rockwell Hardness Tester Suitable for the determination of hardness of ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal and non-metallic materials.
Digital Rockwell hardness tester is a mechanical and electrical hardness tester. The machine has a novel appearance and adopts microcomputer control. The hardness value is directly displayed by digital. Automatic feedback locking between lifting screw and rotary wheel, external printer, in addition to the test bench lifting, fully realized automation, eliminate the operation and reading errors.
The hardness tester is suitable for the determination of the hardness of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and non-metallic materials.
Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester Touch Screen
1. Model THR-150DT
2. Initial test force 10kgf (98.07N)
3. Total test force 60kgf (588N) 100kgf(980N) 150kgf(1471N)
Rockwell hardness scale HRA, HRBW, HRC, HRD, HREW, HRFW, HRGW, HRHW, HRKW, HRL, HRM, HRR, HRP, HRS, HRV
4.Test range: HRA:20-95, HRBW:20-100, HRC:20-70, HRD:40-77, HREW:70-100, HRFW:60-100 HRGW:30-94, HRHW:80-100, HRKW:40-100, HRL:100-120, HRM:85-115, HRR:114-125
5. Load retention time 0-99s
6. Hardness value resolution 0.1HR
7. The test force error is less than 1.0%
8. Data output LCD display
9. Touch screen size is 8 inches
10. Data storage can store 20 kinds of test results, built-in printer RS-232 interface or choose EXCEL USB flash drive to save data
11. Convert ruler surface Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers
12. Comply with standard BSEN 6508, ISO 6508, ASTM E18, GB/T230
13. The maximum allowable height of the specimen is 200mm
14. The distance between indenter and machine wall is 160mm
15. The size is 560×200×800mm
16. Weight 70kg
17. Power supply AC220+5%,50 ~ 60Hz
Product feature and application of the Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester Touch Screen
1. Adopt weight electric loading, high-precision sensor.
2. Touch screen interface, easy operation.
3. According to the standard hardness blocks, each hardness scale is divided into high, medium and low three sections for automatic correction.
4. Optional USB flash drive to save data, including operator, date and other data.
5. Hardness correction of built-in convex cylinder surface.
6. Powerful data processing function, including: HR, HB, HV and other hardness system conversion, set the qualified range, over limit automatic alarm, can input tester, sample name and other information.
7. Test results can be automatically stored, processed and printed.
Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester Touch Screen details